QuickBooks Advisors Provide Financial Consulting for Small Business Owners
Our consulting service gives access to a QuickBooks expert on a daily basis so you can get the answers you need and fix problems immediately. This gives you confidence in your management reports.
What Do Carson and Crew Consulting Services Provide?
Our services include:
- On-site QuickBooks and bookkeeping training for your bookkeeping and management staff in San Jose
- On-site data file review to insure accuracy
- Third-party financial integration consultation services
- Small business office financial procedures and policies
- Set-up or conversion of financial software
- Quarterly analysis of your QuickBooks data file to insure continued data accuracy
- Immediate and scheduled remote support for QuickBooks problems and data file review
Carson and Crew Accounting and Bookkeeping Services help you manage your business more efficiently and effectively because you have confidence in your financial reports. Customers who take advantage of our consulting service in San Jose find that they have:
- Increased revenues or profitability
- Improved operational efficiency
- Decreased operational expenses
- Government compliance with regard to taxes
- Freedom from worry – knowing that financials are in good hands, allowing the business owner you to concentrate on business – with a smile!
Consulting services are offered on an hourly rate contract basis for maximum convenience to our clients.
Get started now! Call (408- 445-6100) or email (email@example.com) to schedule a complimentary appointment so we can help you begin saving money immediately!
One Consulting Client’s Story
A local restaurant called after using the services of another Pro Advisor locally to set up their restaurant books. The owner was seeking out a firm that could handle the level of consultation and problem-solving he needed.
The owner felt he was paying more in sales tax than he should be and he was handling tip income and tips paid in payroll all manually, spending more time than he wanted to in the effort. We were able to correct the method used to enter the daily sales so the sales tax was not over-reported, saving more money every day. After a complete interview of internal processes for handling tips in the POS restaurant system, we provided a method in QuickBooks to track tips by employee/ After only six hours, we had the restaurant owner, as well as the manager, happy with the results – more dollars to the bottom line, time saved to be used more productively and accurate reporting within QuickBooks.